Transitioning Annual Donors to Major DonorsDate: March 13, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Laura Tepper, Director of Development, University of Pennsylvania Law School
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWRegular annual fund donors are some of the best major gift prospects. But their annual support shouldn't end when they decide to make a major commitment. When the time is right to solicit someone for their first major gift, it's important to plan and collaborate across the entire organization. Doing so will ensure that your institution has a healthy pipeline of major donors and a reliable source of annual support for years to come. Register online for your entire team to learn how to successfully transition annual donors to major donors. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding the distinct - and common - mechanics and goals of annual and major giving efforts
- Methods for communicating internally about prospect cultivation and solicitation plans
- Tips for talking with donors about their first major gift and making the case for their continued annual support
- Strategies for stewarding donors for annual and major gifts simultaneously
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.