Rethinking Direct Mail AppealsDate: December 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Gina Fiorillo, Director of Annual Giving, Rutgers University Foundation
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWMarketing, communications, and media have changed dramatically in recent years. Although direct mail is still a primary driver of donors and dollars for most institutions, it's more important than ever to create personalized segments and messages, and to integrate direct mail efforts with other channels. Today's annual giving programs have the opportunity to develop new strategies and improve results without increasing costs. Register online for your entire team to learn how to go beyond the basics and rethink direct mail to produce effective appeals for your Annual Fund. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for developing personalized segments based on past giving, interest and affinity
- Advice for creating effective designs and messages
- Tips for integrating direct mail with other channels
- Guidelines for analyzing your efforts and measuring ROI
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.