Planning a Successful Giving DayDate: September 12, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Emily Hilber, Executive Director of the Annual Fund, Rice University
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWThey may be just one day of giving, but they take months of planning. Giving Days have become a staple of the modern annual giving program. They're not only a powerful way to foster excitement about giving; they provide a valuable tool to help highlight the importance and impact of donor support. In addition to generating significant donors and dollars, Giving Days also help encourage collaboration among schools, units, and departments while strengthening a culture of philanthropy on and off campus. Register online to learn how to plan a successful Giving Day for your institution. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for gathering support and buy-in from colleagues, volunteers, and senior leadership
- Methods for setting goals, creating a budget, and developing a comprehensive project timeline
- Tips for securing and structuring donor challenges and competitions
- Recommendations for selecting and evaluating vendors and technology needs
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
- AGN Plus Members also get FREE webinar registration. Click here to learn more.
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.