Maximizing Your Crowdfunding CampaignsDate: March 20, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Ryan Lawrence, Associate Director of Digital Philanthropy, University of California, Berkeley
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWCrowdfunding has become an important tool for educational institutions to acquire donors, engage students and faculty, and strengthen their culture of philanthropy. It has also become an effective way to identify new fundraising opportunities while highlighting the innovative work that takes place on campus every day. Whether you're just starting out, or trying to take your existing crowdfunding program to the next level, understanding best practices will ensure that your volunteers and your institution get the most out of your efforts. Register online for your entire team to learn how to maximize your crowdfunding campaigns. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for identifying viable projects and training volunteers as project leaders
- Advice for setting goals, developing budgets, and creating timelines that are integrated with your ongoing annual giving efforts
- Tips for creating compelling donor incentives and marketing projects through websites, email, social media, and video
- Guidelines for following-up when projects are complete, including stewarding donors, analyzing results and determining which projects to continue
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.