Maximizing Annual Fund StewardshipDate: November 7, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Anne Murphy, Director of Annual Giving, Westminster Schools
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWStewardship is the key to donor retention and the future success of any annual giving program. The more effective you are at acknowledging, recognizing, communicating with, and engaging your donors, the more likely they'll be to give again and increase their support in the future. When it's done well, stewardship will not only help your annual fund raise more money, but it will create a community of loyal donors who will support your institution for years to come. Register online for your entire team to learn how to develop an effective stewardship program for your Annual Fund. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for developing effective messages and communicating the impact of annual gifts
- Methods for thanking donors and producing acknowledgements segmented by gift amount
- Tips for listing donor names in donor rosters, publications, and other public venues
- Tactics for engaging annual donors through events, gift societies, and volunteer opportunities
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.