Faculty & Staff GivingDate: October 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Meredith Johnston, Senior Director of Development, The Scripps Research Institute
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWFaculty and staff giving, naturally, helps to raise money for your annual fund and other needs. But it can also be instrumental in creating a culture of philanthropy for your institution. Whether you're just starting out or you're refining your existing efforts, ensuring you have a strong employee giving program can improve collaboration between departments, strengthen a sense of community, and broaden your base of support. Register online to learn how to plan and execute a successful faculty and staff giving campaign for your organization. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Methods for setting goals that align with your institution's priorities
- Tactics for recruiting and training faculty and staff volunteers
- Guidelines for developing messages and solicitations that resonate with employees
- Recommendations for stewarding employee donors throughout the year
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.