Designing a Winning Annual Fund PlanDate: May 1, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Meg Weber, Executive Director, Annual Giving, Colorado State University
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWSuccessful annual giving campaigns don't just happen. They require advanced planning and thoughtful strategies. While there's no such thing as a bad time to plan, one of the best times for an annual giving program to plan is around the end of the current fiscal year. Doing so helps ensure that the program is focused and prepared when the next year begins and increases the likelihood of achieving its goals. Register online for your entire team to learn how to design a winning plan for your annual fund. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Tips for involving key stakeholders in the planning process
- Suggestions for evaluating past performance and setting goals for the future
- Methods for allocating time and budget across various channels and programs
- Guidelines for structuring your planning documents
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.