Data Mining for Annual GivingDate: January 16, 2018 at 1:00 PM ET (75 minutes)
Instructor: Ramy Rahal, Director of Annual Giving, Franklin & Marshall College
Cost: $345 | AGN Plus Members register for FREE!
OVERVIEWIt's not enough to simply run reports and compare progress from one year to the next. In fact, the most effective annual giving programs go beyond basic metrics and reporting. They mine their data to understand how, where, and why they're making - or not making - progress, and determine the overall trajectory of their program. Data mining doesn't need to be overly complex; even simple analytics can help assess the true health of the operation while identifying risks and opportunities well in advance. Register online for your entire team to learn how to mine your data and improve strategies for your Annual Fund. This recording is eligible for 1.25 points of CFRE credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DISCOVER
- Guidelines for understanding which data points are most valuable and where to look for them
- Methods for extracting, cleaning, and organizing your data so that it's easy to manage
- Tactics for identifying relevant trends, outliers, gaps, and opportunities
- Tips for translating findings into practical strategies
- Examples from other institutions, and more!
Prefer to pay by check? Click here, complete the form, and we'll send you an invoice.