Special Report: Salary & Professional Development Survey
In late 2015, AGN completed a survey of more than 870 annual giving professionals at educational institutions in order to identify their experience levels, establish salary benchmarks, and understand their perspectives related to professionals development. Based on their responses, this report addresses the following questions:
- Which positions pay the highest salaries?
- How does compensation vary by role and institution type?
- Which advanced degrees provide the biggest advantage?
- How much experience is needed to take the next step?
- Where’s the best place to look for career advice?
- And more!