Special Report: Annual Giving Program Survey
In late 2013, AGN completed a survey of more than 175 annual giving professionals at educational institutions in order to identify the most common characteristics and strategies in annual giving today. Based on their responses, this report provides a snapshot of the industry’s current landscape and addresses the following questions:
- Why is it important to keep sending direct mail?
- Is there a benefit to increasing gift club levels?
- Will offering premiums increase new donor acquisition?
- Can donor loyalty programs boost donor retention rates?
- What factors impact phonathon ROI?
- And more!