Assistant Director of Annual Giving, Analyst
Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni AssociationMadison, WI
The Wisconsin Foundation & Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for the UW-Madison, is recruiting an analytical, creative, energetic, and mission-focused annual giving professional to provide guidance to an integrated annual giving program. This position will be responsible for increasing both unrestricted dollars raised and overall alumni giving participation.
Primary responsibilities will include:
Lead reporting and analysis on marketing solicitation performance for UW-Madison schools, colleges, units and departments
- Lead weekly, monthly, and quarterly analysis on program performance to optimize response, recommend improvements, or implement new strategies. Review performance within annual campaigns
- Collaborate with Business intelligence and Analytics in report development
- Serve as a subject matter expert on annual giving segmentation strategy to the UW- Madison
- Assist the phonathon manager in adjusting calling strategy based on data and results to ensure the channel is operating efficiently and productively based on campaign goals and
Utilize analytics learnings to identify and implement new strategies that enhance performance against annual and long-term fundraising or engagement metrics
- Collaborate with annual giving colleagues to execute fundraising
- Identify strategic opportunities for growth in fundraising, such as Leadership Annual Giving, digital re-targeting, and retention focused
- Monitor, evaluate, and benchmark key performance indicators and report performance to senior leadership.
- Provide leadership within the marketing division in analyzing engagement and fundraising
- Improve alumni and friend participation by managing needle-moving solicitations or programs.
Assist in developing integrated annual giving fundraising strategies that incorporates mail, phone, and digital marketing efforts
- Identify opportunities to leverage each channel with consideration to ROI, response rate, and fit for solicitation.
- Consult with units on best practices for annual giving
- Develop and maintain a cross-campus annual solicitations
- Assist the annual giving team in setting strategic
- Build new annual giving programs in support of strategic
Collaborate with marketing and central stewardship colleagues to create compelling cultivation and stewardship strategies
- Develop partnerships with internal colleagues to provide a complementary solicitation and stewardship experience for UW-Madison
- Increase alumni participation by implementing targeted strategies in struggling segments.
- Utilize all fundraising channels to create a unique giving experience at the UW-Madison.
- Partner with division colleagues on board marketing efforts, including but not limited to marketing automation
Support a service-oriented atmosphere in accordance with WFAA mission, values and philosophy
- Strategic beliefs
- The University of Wisconsin-Madison has a transforming impact on students, alumni, and society;
- Authentic, lifelong relationships and engagement with alumni, donors and friends are fundamental to sustaining the reputation and continued success of the University;
- Philanthropy has an essential and growing importance on the future progress of UW-Madison;
- The highest level of stewardship and fiduciary responsibility in financial, investment, data and gift administration is vital to maintaining trust with our stakeholders;
- Diverse views, experiences and perspectives strengthen WFAA and the university community.
- Organizational values
- We are serious about delivering results;
- We work together and with our campus partners as a team;
- We are committed to alumni, donors, volunteers and others;
- We are open-minded;
- We create a positive work
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years of higher education fundraising or direct response marketing experience;
- Experience with analytics or reporting tools, such as Tableau or Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of marketing automation and emerging annual giving tools;
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of annual giving direct marketing best practices;
- Able to use data to drive decisions;
- High degree of written and oral communication skills. Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as to organize work priorities, multi-task, and meet established deadlines;
- Demonstrates clear, consistent leadership ability and sets expectations;
- Ability to break down complicated concepts into teachable topics;
- Microsoft Office experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is a full time, exempt position, reporting to the Director, Annual Giving. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit program.
Please contact Human Resources if you have any questions at [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled, so apply now.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=uwfound&ccId=19000101_00000 1&type=JS&lang=en_US
Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please click here to apply workforcenow.adp.com.
- Next s