Administrative Program Coordinator
Posted on 11/28/2017
University of Texas at AustinAustin, TX
To work in collaboration with the Director and Asstiant Directors of Annual Giving to strategically manage select special and digital campaigns as well as the UTalk tele-fundraising program at the University for alumni, friends, students, and parents.
- Develop and manage day-to-day operation of the UTalk tele-fundraising plan in coordination with the Associate Director of Direct Marketing, outside vendor, Ruffalo Noel Levitz, and CSU clients.
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of all UTalk collateral materials, including scripts, placemats, emails, acknowledgement letters, and reminder letters utilizing appropriate university messaging.
- Collaborate with appropriate Advancement Services teams to ensure phone processes are set up and functioning.
- Facilitate communication between data teams at UT and Ruffalo Noel Levitz to institute procedures for data loads, queries, prospect analysis, etc.
- Monitor and analyze call results to provide strategy changes and areas for testing to increase participation and revenue.
- Perform strategic analysis of datasets and calling pools in coordination with the Reporting and Analytics team and Ruffalo Noel Levitz.
- Coordinate with Ruffalo Noel Levitz and CSUs to schedule call center and CSU tours and speaking engagements.
- Coordinate with Ruffalo Noel Levitz and CSUs to develop and maintain a robust recruiting processes for hiring student callers, build UTalk branding, and institute recognition programs for student callers to increase retention.
- Under the oversight of the Assistant Director for Special Campaigns, facilitate other emerging campaigns/solicitation channels by providing channel research, strategic and logistical support as they relate to the phone program in addition to making recommendations on how new efforts should fit with existing strategies.
- Assist with HornRaiser, The University of Texas at Austin’s crowdfunding platform when necessary. This could include training, and supporting external users, or managing internal campaigns.
- Assist with 40 Hours for the Forty Acres, the university’s day-of-giving, as needed.
- Direct the overall strategy for student philanthropy and engagement initiatives through the UT Student Foundation, including design of the strategic plan and management of its implementation through the year.
- Provide fundraising consulting and training services to student groups campus-wide to help raise funds from the student body for internal university causes. Actively solicit students and student groups for funds in support of university causes in-person, through events, and other channels.
- Assist the Donor Relations Team in developing and executing effective strategies for student donor relations and stewardship programs to thank students for their support as well as educate them regarding the importance of long-term giving and the impact of alumni support to the university.
- In conjunction with Development Communications, create and maintain a social media strategy for the UT Student Foundation and other campaigns where appropriate.
- Other related functions as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of experience coordinating or administering a program.
- A minimum of two years experience in non-profit fundraising and/or non-profit management.
- Previous experience working directly with donors and volunteers.
- Experience planning and implementing comprehensive annual fundraising strategies, including post-campaign reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, work well under pressure, and effectively manage details of several concurrent projects.
- Demonstrated strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
- Working knowledge of UT Austin or UT System structure, policies and procedures.
- Degree from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across departments to accomplish goals.
- Hands-on experience with student campaigns, crowdfunding, time-limited campaigns, or peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Demonstrated experience working with volunteer boards or committees.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with academic leaders, development staff, and students.
- Event planning and logistics experience.
- May work around standard office conditions
- Repetitive use of a keyboard at a workstation
- Use of manual dexterity
- Must be able to periodically work evenings and weekends as needed
- Some moderate lifting around events.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/171115019706 →