Assistant Director, Annual Programs
University of PittsburghPittsburgh, PA
The Assistant Director of Annual Programs directs and participates in strategy development, planning, and execution of University-wide fundraising initiatives throughout the fiscal year. The AD will help to establish and measure departmental goals (by channel, constituency, dollars, and donors), as well as coordinate and schedule all related workflow processes for centrally managed annual giving campaigns, most notably the University of Pittsburgh Day of Giving.
The AD works with colleagues in Communications to develop message content and strategies for fundraising appeals and campaigns aligned with University priorities. The AD also works with Research and Systems colleagues to identify appropriate donor prospects and to generate direct/e-mail prospect lists; coordinate the development of print and electronic solicitations with University-approved vendors; track Annual Giving performance across all channels; generate performance reports. The AD also apprises all Development and Alumni Relations staff of all direct/e-mail appeals to ensure coordination while maintaining a comprehensive division solicitation calendar.
Additional Education and/or Experience Essential to the Position
- Bachelor’s degree required. Two to three years of fundraising experience, preferably in higher education.
Hiring Range: $40,092.00 – $65,676.00
The University offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package for all full-time and part-time regular employees including:
- Education benefits and a retirement plan with employer match
- Group medical insurance, life insurance, and optional vision and dental insurance
- Free transit service within Allegheny County for employees of the Oakland campus (Port Authority Transit)
- Time off benefits including vacation, sick and personal time
For more information regarding the University’s benefits package, please visit www.hr.pitt.edu/benefits
Please click here to apply www.pittsource.com.
- Next s