Director, Annual Giving
Posted on 09/08/2017
University of HoustonHouston, TX
Develops, implements and manages annual giving program. Develops and implements strategic plans, solicits gifts and manages department’s resources.
- Develops and implements a strategic plan (budget, schedules, staff, communications, prospect segmentation, etc.) for a comprehensive annual giving program, including telemarketing, direct mail and personal solicitation.
- Reports and analyzes annual fund results; evaluates annual giving programs; recommends and implements changes to improve results.
- Solicits gifts and maintains a portfolio of prospects for personal solicitation.
- Oversees telemarketing, direct mail, email, matching gifts and stewardship activities.
- Provides leadership in working with UH colleges and other UH System components to strategize and coordinate activity.
- Administers the department’s budget and personnel.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
- Bachelors and 3 years experience
- Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline.
- Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of three (3) years of directly job-related experience.
Salary: $6,661.00 – $8,827.00
Required Attachments by Candidate: Resume, Cover Letter/Letter of Application
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.
To apply for this job please visit uhs.taleo.net.
- Next s