University of DallasDallas, TX
Who We Are
The University of Dallas is a private university that leads in academics and has been consistently ranked as one of the top regional universities in the country, holding a place on both U.S. News & World Report’s list of the top 10 Catholic colleges in the West and Forbes’ Best Value Colleges. We thrive on professional development, a family-oriented environment, our rich traditions and exceptional employee benefits.
UD is currently seeking an Advancement Officer who works closely with the Director of Giving Strategy in support of the Annual Giving Office. Assists with projects that support initiatives to achieve the
university’s annual goal for the Cor Fund.
- Responsible for the Class Reunion Giving Program in coordination with Alumni & Family Weekend Class Reunion events. Recruits class agent representatives, assists in encouraging reunion participation & giving, and creates and coordinates communications to each reunion class.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of regional Ground Hog events and coordinating with other departments. Secures regional hosts, creates and coordinates all relevant communications, and sends necessary “event swag” to each regional
- Responsible for securing sponsorship support for the Distinguished Alumni Awards Event (DAA). Creates and coordinates communication relevant to sponsorships. Works with Major Gift Officers and Alumni Relations to identify potential
- Responsible for all aspects of UD’s annual golf tournament – the Galecke Open. Works with the Marketing department, creates sponsorship material, secures sponsors, and secures volunteers for day of the
- Work with the Director of Major Gifts on the Parent Ambassador initiative including cultivating and stewarding potential and current
- Helps staff and coordinate events within the Advancement Office when needed including, but not limited to: North Texas Giving Day, Cor Challenge and Due Santi
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1 – 3 years of fundraising or related
- Experience working in a university
- Must have automobile and applicable
- Requires availability to work irregular hours as needed by the Office of
UD provides competitive pay and benefits, including eligibility to participate in medical, dental, life and disability insurance; employee events; a health and wellness program; a free fitness center; competitive leave programs; free tuition for employees and their families; and matching retirement plan contributions.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply online at: https://hr.udallas.edu/apply/
The University of Dallas is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The university does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, age or disability in the administration of its employment practices.
Please click here to apply hr.udallas.edu.
- Next s