Annual Fund Manager
Georgia Tech Alumni AssociationAtlanta, GA
Annual Fund Manager is part of the annual fund team with responsibilities of helping to manage the day-to-day operations of Roll Call, the Alumni Association’s Annual Fund. This person plays an integral role in leading the Association to achieve our annual fundraising goals.
- Annual Fund Management
- Database Execution
- Develop and lead a comprehensive annual fund program, including strategies to increase average gift amounts and grow retention. Focus will be on donors giving below the Leadership Level of $1,000.
- Work with the Information Services team to manage our list queries and export data, segmenting based on donor giving patterns, demographic, etc.
- Implement Blackbaud CRM into daily use for fundraising at the Alumni Association.
- Work with the Marketing team to create and execute a series of segmented and targeted mail and email campaigns to renew annual contributions, encourage support for special projects and attract new donors.
- Report generation and distribution including weekly, fiscal year, and ad hoc fundraising progress reports.
- Maintain and manage donor documentation.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the annual Giving Day.
- Bachelor’s degree, masters preferred
- 5-10 years of experience in fundraising, marketing, database management or similar experience
- Proficient with Blackbaud CRM or Raiser’s Edge. Ideal candidate will have advanced working knowledge of running queries and exporting data, segmenting based on donor giving patterns, etc.
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and planning skills.
- Experience managing complex data.
- Initiative and independence in carrying out responsibilities with the ability to work as a team member.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and a variety of demands.
- Experience managing a team a plus
$60,000 to $65,000
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org