Next Generation Giving & Engagement Associate
Posted on 09/22/2017
Brown UniversityProvidence, RI
The Next Generation Giving & Engagement Associate participates in the engagement, support, and solicitation of young alumni and student prospects, donors, and volunteers, with strong emphasis on securing donors to the Brown Annual Fund.
- The Associate provides direct support to the Next Generation Giving & Engagement team comprised of the Director of Next Generation Giving & Engagement and the fundraiser working with recent reunions.
- This individual will recruit and manage a student participation committee that solicits Brown Annual Fund gifts.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years of relevant experience (development, sales, customer relations, event planning/support, volunteer management, etc.), or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a higher education or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills including, but not limited to, Microsoft, Google, and Adobe suites, strong calendar management, and social media.
- Demonstrated success in data management strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize and balance multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To View More Details and To Apply, please use this link below to the position on Brown’s Career Site.
Applicants are required to use the Brown Career Site to apply for the position and to submit their resume, cover letter and any related documents. Please check the status of your application through the account you create when you apply.
All offers of employment are contingent upon consent to a criminal background check and education verification with results satisfactory to Brown.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Brown (Please visit our website and get to know us better at: www.brown.edu)
Brown is an Ivy League University located in Providence, Rhode Island, comprised of undergraduate and graduate programs, plus the Alpert Medical School, School of Public Health, School of Engineering, Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership and the IE Brown Executive MBA. With its talented and motivated student body and accomplished faculty, Brown is a leading research university that maintains a particular commitment to exceptional graduate and undergraduate instruction. We have a dynamic campus community with many exciting events, such as visits from world leaders, sporting events, theatre, music, and dance. Brown offers competitive benefits such as a generous retirement plan and education programs; details are available at: http://www.brown.edu/about/administration/human-resources/
Brown is being recognized by the Alliance for Work-Life Progress for success in work-life programs, policies and practices. To earn the Seal of Distinction, Brown had to meet criteria and be assessed in each of the seven categories listed for work-life effectiveness that defines a best-in-class work-life portfolio in today’s workplace.
To apply for this job please visit brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
- Next s