Class Campaigns Associate
Posted on 09/19/2017
Brown UniversityProvidence, RI
The Class Campaigns Associate’s primary responsibility is to assist in the cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of Brown Annual Fund prospects and volunteers. This individual will provide direct support to volunteer committees and work cooperatively with one to two Class Campaigns Officers and other members of the Annual Giving and broader Advancement staffs.
In addition, the Class Campaigns Associate will:
- Manage a class gift or participation committee through the annual fundraising process;
- Perform financial analysis and preparation of reports for Class Campaign Officers;
- Assist in planning and implementation of programs and events;
- Participate in Advancement-wide fundraising effort.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, plus 2 years professional experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in a higher-education or non-profit setting highly desirable.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications skills as well as proofreading ability; must be able to communicate with multiple University constituencies.
- Creativity, motivation, and superior problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to word-processing, spreadsheet, database, and web-based software required. Experience with database query tools preferred.
To View More Details and To Apply, please use this link below the position on Brown’s Career Site.
Applicants are required to use the Brown Career Site to apply for the position and to submit their resume, cover letter and any related documents. Please check the status of your application through the account you create when you apply.
All offers of employment are contingent upon consent to a criminal background check and education verification with results satisfactory to Brown.
Brown University is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive academic global community; as an EEO/AA employer, Brown considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of, gender, race, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Brown: Please visit our website and get to know us better at: www.brown.edu. Brown is an Ivy League University located in Providence, Rhode Island, comprised of undergraduate and graduate programs, plus the Alpert Medical School, School of Public Health, School of Engineering, Executive Master of Healthcare Leadership and the IE Brown Executive MBA. With its talented and motivated student body and accomplished faculty, Brown is a leading research university that maintains a particular commitment to exceptional graduate and undergraduate instruction. We have a dynamic campus community with many exciting events, such as visits from world leaders, sporting events, theatre, music, and dance. Brown offers competitive benefits such as a generous retirement plan and education programs; details are available at: http://www.brown.edu/about/administration/human-resources/
Brown is being recognized by the Alliance for Work-Life Progress for success in work-life programs, policies and practices. To earn the Seal of Distinction, Brown had to meet criteria and be assessed in each of the seven categories listed for work-life effectiveness that defines a best-in-class work-life portfolio in today’s workplace.
To apply for this job please visit brown.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
- Next s