Are you directly responsible for managing an annual giving program at an educational institution? Would you like to know more about the latest trends in the field of annual giving? Could you use more data to help improve your program and guide your career?
If so, make sure you participate in The Annual Giving Network’s 2017 Survey of Annual Giving Leaders, which will uncover answers to the following questions and more:
- What’s a bigger priority for annual giving programs today: donors or dollars?
- How much do annual giving leaders earn today?
- Can “giving days” and crowdfunding really improve results?
- Which vendors and consultants are recommended by your peers?
- Are phonathon programs successfully adapting to the mobile migration?
- What ROI should you expect for your direct mail program?
- How are successful annual giving programs using social media?
- Free copy of the survey executive summary
- Chance to win one of three $100 Amex gift certificates
- AGN Plus Members will receive a customized benchmarking report
- Total # of living alumni AND # of alumni donors (grad/undergrad combined)
- Total $ revenue AND # of gifts generated through annual giving
- Total $ revenue AND # of gifts from direct mail, phonathon, and online giving
- Total $ budget for the annual giving program overall as well as for direct mail, phonathon, and professional development (exclude staff salaries, include caller wages)