AGN Program Assessments offer a comprehensive review of your entire annual giving operation. Through expert-led interviews with key stakeholders and a detailed audit of your data and materials, our final report provides critical insight and recommendations to help you develop a winning strategy for your annual fund. Among the many questions we’ll address as part of the project are:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your program?
- How should your annual giving team measure success?
- How can you boost participation, retention, and leadership giving?
- What obstacles could prevent you from achieving your goals?
- Are there new initiatives or programs that could enhance your annual giving efforts?
- Where is the greatest potential for ROI in your annual giving program?