Workshop: Increasing Alumni Participation
Wellesley, MA — October 3rd, 2019 (9am-5pm)
A growing number of advancement programs report that alumni participation is among their highest priorities. But limited resources, competing interests, and a twenty-year national decline in the percentage of alumni who donate to their alma maters annually offer many challenges for academic institutions who seek to buck the trend.
Join us on Thursday, October 3rd at the Babson Executive Conference Center in Wellesley, MA for a 1-day intensive workshop that will provide you and your colleagues with a framework for understanding the importance of alumni participation and empower you with ideas and strategies for increasing it at your own institution. Participants will have an opportunity to:
- Learn from experts about the latest trends and best practices in alumni participation
- Participate in focused, small-group strategy sessions
- Network with peers to share ideas and experiences
- Obtain workshop handouts and other materials
- Receive a complimentary copy of Dan Allenby’s book on alumni participation
- Earn up to 6 points of CFRE credit
- And more!
This event is ideal for annual giving, alumni relations, and other advancement staff, as well as volunteers and colleagues from outside of advancement who wish to develop a plan for increasing alumni participation rates. Morning refreshments, a full buffet networking lunch, and ongoing snacks and beverages will be provided.
- AGN Members save an additional 20%
- Receive further discounts when registering multiple attendees from one institution
For more information about this workshop, please contact us at 888.407.5064 or [email protected].