2017 Survey of Annual Giving Programs
AGN is pleased to announce the launch of its 2017 Annual Giving Survey, which will uncover the latest trends and best practices in the field of annual giving. All colleges, universities, and independent schools are invited to participate. Every institution that completes the survey will receive a FREE copy of the survey’s executive summary report, a chance to win ice cream for your team, and a $50 discount on any AGN service including job ads, webinar registrations, and program assessments (one discount per institution; offer valid until 12/31).
All AGN Plus Members who complete the survey will receive an additional report that provides peer benchmarks and evaluates staffing levels, budget allocation, and ROI. These customized assessments are tools to help annual giving programs improve strategy and make the case for additional investment.
The survey contains 13 questions and takes less than 10 minutes to complete. All responses will be kept confidential. To minimize the length of time it takes to complete the survey, please have the following information from your LAST FISCAL YEAR on hand before you begin:
- Total # of living alumni AND # of alumni donors (grad/undergrad combined)
- Total $ revenue AND # of gifts generated through annual giving
- Total $ revenue AND # of gifts from direct mail, phonathon, and online giving
- Total $ budget for the annual giving program overall as well as for direct mail, phonathon, and professional development (exclude staff salaries, include caller wages)
- Total $ private support to your institution (cash and pledge payments from major AND annual giving combined)
The survey will remain open until November 3rd. Limit one submission per institution. For more information, please contact [email protected].