We recently completed a survey of annual giving program leaders at more than 200 international educational institutions including public and private colleges and universities, liberal arts colleges, independent schools, graduate professional schools, and community colleges.
The survey report reveals the latest characteristics, trends, and opportunities in the field of annual giving.
CLICK HERE to download a FREE copy of the report. Find out:
- Which is a bigger priority for annual giving programs today: donors or dollars?
- How much can annual giving leaders earn?
- What ROI should you expect for your direct mail program?
- How are phonathons adapting to the mobile migration?
- Are annual giving programs using social media?
- Do “giving days” and crowdfunding really improve results?
- Can front-line annual giving officers help raise more money?
- And more!